A. Pick 20 of your favorite movies.
B. Then pick one of your favorite quote/s from each movie.
C. Post the quotes in your journal.
D. Have those on your friends list to guess what the movie is.
E. Either strike out the quote once it has been correctly identified, or place the guesser's user name directly after the quote.
1. If she calls, just be gentle, you know? Like you're really happy to hear from her. Like you miss her. Women love that shit.
2. He does dress better than I do, what would I bring to the relationship?
3. Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya! (I don't care if it's obvious, I like the quote) - magicalrachel
4. Person A: Are you *sure* it's just cramps?
Person B: Just so you know, the words "just" and "cramps", they don't go together.
5. IT'S A THONG!
6. Hurry up, I want a quickie before school!
7. Don't forget, I'm his father. You're just the guy who fucks his mom. magicalrachel
8. It is so difficult to make a neat job of killing people with whom one is not on friendly terms.
9. Person A: I'd like to make a withdrawal.
Person B: I thought we agreed there'd be no cliches.
10. I felt like destroying something beautiful.
11. This is the most fun I've had without lubricant.
12. Well fuck me gently with a chainsaw.
13. Oh for the love of God, say yes you skinny moron!
14. You seem somewhat familiar. Have I threatened you before? magicalrachel
15. I should've killed myself when he put it in me. After the first time, before we were married, Ralph promised never again. He promised, and I believed him. But sin never dies. Sin never dies. At first, it was all right. We lived sinlessly. We slept in the same bed, but we never did it. And then, that night, I saw him looking down at me that way. We got down on our knees to pray for strength. I smelled the whiskey on his breath. Then he took me. He took me, with the stink of filthy roadhouse whiskey on his breath, and I liked it. I liked it! With all that dirty touching of his hands all over me. I should've given you to God when you were born, but I was weak and backsliding, and now the devil has come home.
16. You're really nice... God, I have to stop saying that! magicalrachel
17. I have provided him with a wife trained by me to perform, quite naturally services one would hesitate to request from a professional.
18. Well, nobody's perfect.
19. Ernest Hemingway once wrote, "The world is a fine place and worth fighting for." I agree with the second part.
20. Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.